DescriptionUnit Weight: 277 lbs. Dimensions: 61” W x 57” L x 45” H Starting Resistance: 4 lbs. per workarm Plate Capacity: 4-45 lb plates per weight rod Signature Series Plate Loaded offers a total strength solution that allows you to create a holistic environment that enhances your facility. The natural, comfortable movements of the machines deliver a consistently premium experience and offer your exercisers a welcoming familiarity between products. Signature Plate Loaded compliments your existing Signature Single Stations as well as your cardio equipment. Low starting resistance, easy entry/exit and aesthetically pleasing design ensure a wide range of exercisers will utilize this line. Signature Plate-Loaded brings the independent, converging and diverging movements of the world’s original and best Plate-Loaded equipment…..Hammer Strength…..to Signature Series.
- Back pad support adjusts from seated position to get users properly aligned with pivots
- Handles positioned at side to provide stability
- Iso-Lateral movement allows independent leg training for equal strength development
- Frame Construction: U.S. made mechanical quality steel purchased in mill run quantities to assure the best consistency. Oval and rectangular 11-gauge steel tubing.
- Seat Adjustments: Single hand, easy adjustments made without knobs or levers allow ½” increment adjustments for a perfect fit.
- Pivot Points: Pillow block bearings at all weight bearing pivot points for smooth movement and no maintenance.
- Hand Grips: Extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear and tear resistant. Grips retained with aluminum collars to prevent slipping.
- Foot Platforms: Polyethylene coated for impact, corrosion and abrasion resistance.
- Upholstery: Superior grade of Naugahyde® vinyl used on all upholstered pads.
- Paint: Electrostatic powder coated paint finish for enhanced appearance and protection.
- Instructional Placards: Color 2D instructional placards with large graphics and font.
- Made in the USA.
- ISO 9001 Certified for quality assurance.
- 10 year limited warranty on the structural frame, 5 year on pillow block bearings, guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates; 1 year on belts and grips and 90 days on upholstery and other items not specified.