DescriptionThe SYNRGY BlueSky Training System offers an alternative to indoor workouts and essentially increases the usable square footage of a facility. The modular outdoor unit features several scalable body weight training stations that are engineered for superior biomechanics.
- Extremely durable construction meets outdoor environmental demands and is designed to comply with outdoor regulatory requirements
- Installation requires anchoring to a concrete slab
- Complete your professional outdoor training environment by covering your concrete slab with safety surfacing available through Life Fitness
- Five different stations and six connectors combine to create countless customizable configurations. Facilities can create their own customized system or choose from preconfigured SYNRGY BlueSky systems. Configurations vary in size to fit most outdoor spaces and effectively increase the usable space of a facility.
StationsFive scalable stations offer exercise variety and can be used to create several different configurations.
- Step: Two height choices for steps and jumps.
- Row: Multiple hand positions for different difficulty levels of upper body pulling.
- Press: Three press positions to adjust resistance levels with ball grips for exercise variety.
- Dip/Leg Raise: Curved form supports the back for leg raises.
- Ab: Crunches or reverse crunches for Abdominal workouts.
ConnectorsConnectors are combined with stations to create a complete workout system.
- Pull-Up Short Connector: Overhand, neutral and rock grip positions provide a variety of exercise options.
- Cargo Net Short Connector: Provides a wide range of stretching and total body exercises against a flexible and unstable surface.
- Arc Ladder Short Connector: Great options for total body exercises and stretches.