- Accommodates ten pairs of dumbbells
- Integrated labeling system for dumbbell placement
- Frame Construction: U.S. made mechanical quality steel purchased in mill run quantities to assure the best consistency. Oval tubing with 11-gauge thickness (.120 wall) with fully weld main frames insure premium construction and aesthetics.
- Guide Rods: Stainless steel weight stack guide rods.
- Cables and Pulleys: 7 X 19 strand construction, lubricated, nylon-coated cable meets U.S. military specifications. 4 ½” and 6” diameter fiberglass impregnated fiberglass pulleys feature sealed bearings.
- Hand Grips: Extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear and tear resistant. Grips are retained with aluminum collars preventing them from slipping.
- Wear Guards: Urethane wear guards wear all bars contact the bench or rack to prevent frame damage as well as scarring the barbells.
- Foot Platforms: All foot platforms are molded rubber with a slip-resistant texture.
- Upholstery: Superior grade of Naugahyde® vinyl used on all upholstered pads. Contoured cushions for superior comfort and durability. Molded wear guards on the back and edges of pads for increased durability.
- Paint: Electrostatic powder coated paint finish with a clear coat finish for enhanced appearance and protection.
- Instructional Placards: Color 2D instructional placards with large graphics and font.
- ISO 9001 Certified for quality assurance
- 10 year limited warranty on the structural frame; 5 years on the pillow blocks, pulleys, weight plates and guide rods; 1 year on belts and grips; and 90 days on the upholstery, springs, belts and other items not specified.