: 630 lb. Standard stack | 730 lb. Heavy stack
: 160 lbs. Standard stack | 210 lb Heavy stack available
48″ L x 88″ H x 75″ W
Optima Series offers a solid workout under its eye catching appearance. Built with proven components integrated into simple mechanisms, each piece is dependable and easy to maintain.
Streamlined adjustments remove unnecessary complexity and ensure that machines are ready to go without the need for a dedicated staff.
The dual function machines are key benefit to maximizing workouts in smaller facilities. Optima Duals can be combined with Optima Singles, Benches and Racks to create a versatile workout experience in a minimal space.
- CMDAP console compatible
- 21 vertical carriage adjustments
- 7.5 ft (2.3m) of cable travel
- Cabled at 2:1 ratio
- Effective user resistance is half of the weight stack.
- Full transparent shrouds come standard
- One pair of short strap handles
- Pull up bar with 3 hand positions
- Poster of exercises
- Accessory rack
- Single hand carriage adjustment
- Frame Construction: U.S. made mechanical quality steel purchased in mill run quantities to assure the best consistency. Flat oval tubing with 11-gauge thickness (.120 wall). Low profile frame height for clean site lines and aesthetics throughout the facility.
- Movements: Basic, intuitive, movement includes a defined exercise path of motion for a fully controlled exercise.
- Weight Plates: 1” solid steel weight plates, pulley covers, low friction, self lubricating, weight plate bushings to minimize noise and friction. Magnetic weight pin for easy, secure adjustments. Incremental weight system is integrated on the guide rod for gradual 5lb weight increases.
- Hand Grips: Extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear and tear resistant. Grips are retained with aluminum collars preventing them from slipping.
- Upholstery: Superior grade of Naugahyde® vinyl used on all upholstered pads. Contoured cushions for superior comfort and durability.
- Paint: Platinum paint with clear coat finish
- ASTM & EN Certified
- ISO 9001 Certified for quality assurance
- CMDAP Console Compatible
- Premium Frame Color
- 10 year limited warranty on the structural frame, 1 year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates and grips; and 90 days on the upholstery and other items not specified.