Heavy Weight Stack:
50.2” L X 41.3” W X 61.9” H
The Insignia Series combines a premium look with smooth, biomechanically sound movements and user-friendly features intended to improve user comfort and create an inviting strength training experience. Dozens of design choices help create a full line of selectorized equipment that differentiates and enhances any facility.
- Unique design allows for easy entry and exit.
- Adjustable chest pad accommodates users of all sizes.
- Handles and knee supports provide stabilization.
- Kneeling position minimizes lower back stress.
- Fully welded 11-gauge steel frames
- Electrostatic powder coat finish for maximum durability
- Consistent low profile 58” tower (64” SLP & ADC).
- Full front & back weight stack shrouds and pulley covers
- Rubber Accessory Tray
- Solid steel 15 lb (7.5 kg) weight plates
- Top weight plate is fitted with self-lubricated bushings
- Magnetic weight selector pin locks into place
- High visibility, color contrasting, yellow adjustment handles.
- Ergonomic latex free rubber over molded adjustment handles.
- Gas or torsional steel spring assisted (where applicable) make adjustments quick and easy.
- 4-bar seat adjustment mechanism with articulating seat angle technology
- All adjustment are accessible with-in the machine.
- Independent converging and diverging movements that correctly align with the user’s joint movement, provide a natural, comfortable feel through out the entire range of motion.
- Variable cams & machine design replicate the body’s natural strength profile
- LFcode QR/NFC placards pictorially illustrate the muscles trained, proper machine set up & use, for easy to follow instructions regardless of language
- Cable & Pulleys: 7 x 19 strand construction, lubricated, nylon-coated cables meet U.S. military specifications.
- 4.5 inch diameter fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings.
- All foot platforms are molded with a slip-resistant texture.
- Ergonomically contoured cushions utilize a molded foam for superior comfort, support and increased durability.
- Certifications: ASTM F1749, F2571, F2216, F2276, F2277, EN 957-1, 957-2, EMC Directive 2004/108/EC, CA TB133
- Warranty: 10 year limited warranty on the structural frame (coatings excluded); 5 year on the pulleys, weight plates, & guide rods; 1 year on the bearings, cables, & grips; 90 days on the upholstery, springs, & any items not specified.