52” W x 51” L x 58” H
Hammer Strength is the #1 brand of plate-loaded equipment in the world and offers some of the industry’s most advanced strength-training technologies. Hammer Strength boasts more than 80 innovative products; more strength training variety than anyone else. Originally designed for athletes who demand high performance training equipment, Hammer products benefit all users, from professional athletes to everyday champions.
- Fixed industrial chrome bar racks provide secure lifting and racking as well as preventing the bar from touching a painted surface
- Spotter platform for safety spotter position
- Numbered seat adjustment with Hammer lift and lock system
- Optional weight storage system available
- Frame Construction: U.S. made mechanical quality steel purchased in mill run quantities to assure the best consistency. Square and rectangular 11-gauge steel tubing.
- Seat Adjustments: Unique adjustments made without knobs or levers allow ½” increment adjustments for a perfect fit.
- Bar Catches: Industrial chrome bar catches eliminate protect the painted frame and create fixed starting positions for all users for quicker, more secure workouts.
- Belts and Pulleys: Heavy duty belt systems insure a smooth, even motion
- Hand Grips: Extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear and tear resistant. Grips retained with aluminum collars to prevent slipping.
- Foot Platforms: Polyethylene coated for impact, corrosion and abrasion resistance.
- Upholstery: Superior grade of Naugahyde® vinyl used on all upholstered pads.
- Paint: Electrostatic powder coated paint finish for enhanced appearance and protection.
- Instructional Placards: Color 2D instructional placards with large graphics and font.
- Made in the USA.
- ISO 9001 Certified for quality assurance.
- 10 year limited warranty on the structural frame, 5 year on pillow block bearings, guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates; 1 year on belts, springs and grips and 90 days on upholstery and other items not specified.