31” W x 96” L x 79” H
Hammer Strength extends the same Motion Technology of its revolutionary plate-loaded machines to its Motion Technology Selectorized (MTS) equipment. Hammer Strength MTS incorporates the biomechanical integrity of patented Iso-Lateral technology with the ease and convenience of selectorized weight stacks.
- Unique design and pivot provides optimal benefits of a squat exercise without lower back strain.
- Large foot platform allows for multiple foot positions for a variety of isolation.
- Adjustable start position to accommodate different user heights.
- Frame Construction: U.S. made mechanical quality steel purchased in mill run quantities to assure the best consistency. 1 1/2” x 3” and 1 1/2” x 2” rectangular tubing with 11-gauge thickness (.120 wall)
- Seat Adjustments: Ratcheting, ½” increment seats that can be adjusted with one hand for ease of use.
- Iso-lateral technology: Delivers the smoothest converging and diverging arcs of motion in the industry. This patented movement allows users to move both limbs at the same time, one at a time, alternating, or with different weights for each.
- Weight Stacks: Dual selectorized weight stacks preserve the integrity of the independent arm or leg action.
- Weight Plates: 1” solid steel weight plates, full weight stack shrouds, low friction, self lubricating, weight plate bushings to minimize noise and friction. Each stack has an integrated 5lb. increment drop down weight for smaller resistance increments.
- Guide Rods: 3/4” stainless steel weight stack guide rods.
- Belt Drive System: Direct, sort, belt drive system insures a smooth action and has a breaking strength rating at over 4,000 lbs..
- Movement Arms: Counter balanced to ensure lighter starting resistance
- Upholstery: Superior grade of Naugahyde® vinyl used on all upholstered pads
- Paint: Powder coated paint finish with a clear coat finish for enhanced appearance and protection.
- Instructional Placards: Color 2D instructional placards.
- Made in the USA
- ISO 9001 Certified for quality assurance
- 10 year limited warranty on the structural frame; 5 years on the pillow blocks, pulleys, weight plates and guide rods; 1 year on belts and grips; and 90 days on the upholstery, springs, belts and other items not specified.