DescriptionUnit Weight: 65 Lbs. Size: 7’11” L x 24” W Seat Height: 20” Stored Dimensions: 27” x 47” x 54.5”H Max User Weight: 500 Lbs.
- Includes PM4 Performance Monitor.
- 20 inch frame height, positioning you at a comfortable seat height.
- One-piece leg design offers stability and a solid feel.
- Nickel-plated chain for low-maintenance and a clean look.
- Fully enclosed chain housing keeps the chain cleaner.
- Powder-coated frame sealed with a clear top coat for extra durability.
- Light metallic gray finish with dark blue-gray accents.
- Long monitor arm, putting the PM4 within easy reach.
- Flywheel design minimizes noise, maximizes smooth feel of rowing on the water.
- Easy spiral damper controls feel of each pull.
- Ergonomic handle promotes natural arm and hand position.
- Aluminum rail capped with a stainless-steel track for smooth movement of the seat.
- Flexfoot footrests adjust for quick and easy sizing.
- Compact storage: Indoor rower separates easily into two parts for transport and storage. This can be done on a daily basis; no tools are required.
- Easy assembly. Tools and illustrated instructions included.
- Caster wheels make it mobile.
- Every Model E comes with all you need to get started.
- Indoor rowers with PM4s come with a rechargeable battery pack and Suunto chest belt for heart rate monitoring.
- Covers defective parts for 2-5 year period from the date of shipment.