16” W x 72” L x 11.5” H
This system is equipped for the demands of a busy athletic weight room giving your programs the opportunity to train and succeed. We used your feedback to produce a Rack System that shows our commitment to quality and great performance. Hammer Strength has developed another group of products that provide coaches with the training variety, efficiency and simplicity to train large groups of athletes effectively with the most advance training techniques.
- Designed to hold 8 Olympic bumper plates, 2 each 2.5lb. and 4 each 5 & 10lb. Olympic plates
- Wheels and handle for mobility
- Frame Construction: U.S. made mechanical quality steel purchased in mill run quantities to assure the best consistency. Square and rectangular 11-gauge steel tubing.
- Seat Adjustments: Unique adjustments made without knobs or levers allow ½” increment adjustments for a perfect fit.
- Bar Catches: Industrial chrome bar catches eliminate protect the painted frame and create fixed starting positions for all users for quicker, more secure workouts.
- Belts and Pulleys: Heavy duty belt systems insure a smooth, even motion
- Hand Grips: Extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear and tear resistant. Grips retained with aluminum collars to prevent slipping.
- Foot Platforms: Polyethylene coated for impact, corrosion and abrasion resistance.
- Upholstery: Superior grade of Naugahyde® vinyl used on all upholstered pads.
- Paint: Electrostatic powder coated paint finish for enhanced appearance and protection.
- Instructional Placards: Color 2D instructional placards with large graphics and font.
- Made in the USA.
- ISO 9001 Certified for quality assurance.
- 10 year limited warranty on the structural frame, 5 year on pillow block bearings, guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates; 1 year on belts, springs and grips and 90 days on upholstery and other items not specified.