Unit Weight: 630 lbs.
Weight Stack: 2 x 190 lbs.
Dimensions: 49” L x 46” W x 64” H
Define your own path. That’s exactly what you will do with Cable Motion™ Technology from Life Fitness. It’s multi-dimensional strength training. It’s user-defined paths of motion that allow for an endless variety of exercises that build balance, stability, and power. It’s infinite training choices – single stations, multi-use and multi-jungles. Turn heads during facility tours. Spark interest among loyal patrons. Boost revenues for your personal training programs. These are just a few of the ways the Cable Motion Series can help you achieve success.
- 1:2 resistance (2 x 190 lbs/2 x 95 kg) weight stacks
- Two molded handles are included
- Each arm has a dedicated weight stack for greater variety.
- Frame Construction: U.S. made mechanical quality steel purchased in mill run quantities to assure the best consistency. Oval tubing with 11-gauge thickness (.120 wall) with fully weld main frames insure premium construction and aesthetics.
- Seat Adjustments: Gas assisted seat adjustments for quick and easy adjustments.
- Movements: Exercise path is defined by the user for variety of exercise positions and advanced results.
- Weight Plates: 1” solid steel weight plates, rear weight stack shrouds, pulley covers, low friction, self lubricating, weight plate bushings to minimize noise and friction. Magnetic weight pin for easy, secure adjustments. Incremental add on weight system is stored on the frame of each machine. Dual Adjustable Pulley and Single Station machines have dual weight stacks for Iso-lateral movements.
- Guide Rods: Stainless steel weight stack guide rods.
- Cables and Pulleys: 7 X 19 strand construction, lubricated, nylon-coated cable meets U.S. military specifications. 4 ½” and 6” diameter fiberglass impregnated fiberglass pulleys feature sealed bearings.
- Hand Grips: Extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear and tear resistant. Grips are retained with aluminum collars preventing them from slipping.
- Upholstery: Superior grade of Naugahyde® vinyl used on all upholstered pads. Contoured cushions for superior comfort and durability.
- Paint: Electrostatic powder coated paint finish with a clear coat finish for enhanced appearance and protection.
- Instructional Placards: Color 2D instructional placards with large graphics and font.
- Optional: Front weight stack shrouds
- Made in the USA
- ISO 9001 Certified for quality assurance
- 10 year limited warranty on the structural frame; 5 years on the pillow blocks, pulleys, weight plates and guide rods; 1 year on belts and grips; and 90 days on the upholstery, springs, belts and other items not specified.