Weight: 655 lbs.
Weight Stack: 295 lbs.
Size: 46” L x 45” W x 87” H
A full 22 piece selectorized strength line that completes the Hammer Strength family. It allows for facilities to establish a consistent Hammer Strength presence, and is the first step in Hammer Strength progression that includes plate-loaded, free weight and cable-based strength training.
- Back pad adjusts from seated position for correct alignment with clearly-marked axis of rotation Adjustable thigh pad with handles enhances stabilizationStandard adjustable start position on Pro2 SE provides five positions for individual preferences
- Force is transmitted through the hips to eliminate spinal compression
- Adjustable back pad accommodates users of all sizes
- Cables: 7×19 strand construction, lubricated, nylon-coated cable meets U.S. military specifications
- Adjustments: Roller mechanism on seat adjustment provides smooth operation
- Belts and Pulleys: 4-1/2″ (11 cm) and 6″ (15 cm) diameter fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys feature sealed bearings
- Cushioning: All edges are stitched to eliminate any folds in the material that would limit durability; Pads are molded with radius on edge for improved comfort
- Foot Platforms: Polyethylene spray-coated for impact, corrosion, and abrasion resistance
- Frame: Standard rubber feet protect base of the frame and prevent the machine from slipping; 11-gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity; Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability
- Hand Grips: Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use; Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear-and-tear resistant
- Instructional Placards: Easy-to-follow instructions illustrate proper use and muscles trained; Axis of rotation marked with red indicator to help cue correct alignment
- Includes LFcodes placards with QR codes that offer instructional exercise videos and strength training tracking
- Shrouds: Standard rear shroud on SE models; Optional full front shroud on SE models
- Weight Plates and Guide Rods: 7/16″ (11 mm) diameter weight selector pin magnetically locks in place and is connected to stack to prevent loss; Solid-steel weight plates. Top weight plate is fitted with self-lubricating bushings; Drop down incremental weight system (standard on SE models)
- Separate frame and work-arm color options enhance any club or team training facility. Choose from 15 frame colors and 30 upholstery colors.
- 10 year limited warranty on the structural frame (Coatings excluded); 5 years on pulleys, weight plates and guide rods; 1 year on Grips, Bearings and Cables; 90 days on Springs, Upholstery and any items not specificed.