The SYNRGY BlueSky Training System offers an alternative to indoor workouts and essentially increases the usable square footage of a facility. The BlueSky 8 model features a design with double stations and space-economy that’s ideal for addition to existing units. The Life Fitness SYNRGY BlueSky concept’s modular design can be customized to best reflect your training programs and objectives, and provide your exercisers with the motivational resources they want and need.
- Extremely durable construction meets outdoor environmental demands and is designed to comply with outdoor regulatory requirements
- Installation requires anchoring to a concrete slab
- Complete your professional outdoor training environment by covering your concrete slab with safety surfacing available through Life Fitness
- Five different stations and six connectors combine to create countless customizable configurations. Facilities can create their own customized system or choose from preconfigured SYNRGY BlueSky systems. Configurations vary in size to fit most outdoor spaces and effectively increase the usable space of a facility.
SYNRGY BlueSky Training System Press-Row-Step-Dip Leg Raise-Short Cargo Net-(2) Pull-Ups-Arc Ladder
- Three press positions to adjust resistance levels with ball grips for exercise variety
- Multiple hand positions for different difficulty levels of upper body pulling and overhand
- Two height choices for steps and jumps
- Curved form supports the back for leg raises
- Cargo net for wide range of stretching and total body exercises against a flexible and unstable surface
- Overhand, neutral and rock grips for variety of pull-up exercise options
- Arc ladder for total body exercise and stretch options