The SYNRGY BlueSky Training System offers an alternative to indoor workouts and essentially increases the usable square footage of a facility. The BlueSky 14 model is the largest system available — it’s perfect for adding variety to group training of 8 – 14 exercisers. The Life Fitness SYNRGY BlueSky concept’s modular design can be customized to best reflect your training programs and objectives, and provide your exercisers with the motivational resources they want and need.
- Extremely durable construction meets outdoor environmental demands and is designed to comply with outdoor regulatory requirements
- Installation requires anchoring to a concrete slab
- Complete your professional outdoor training environment by covering your concrete slab with safety surfacing available through Life Fitness
- Five different stations and six connectors combine to create countless customizable configurations. Facilities can create their own customized system or choose from preconfigured SYNRGY BlueSky systems. Configurations vary in size to fit most outdoor spaces and effectively increase the usable space of a facility.
SYNRGY BlueSky Training System Press-Row-Step-Dip and Leg Raise-(2)Pull-Ups-(s)Arc Ladders-Monkey Bars-Arc Traverse-Long Cargo Net
- Size 19′ L x 19′ W x 8.5′ H
- Training Spaces 14
Five stand alone stations offer exercise variety and can be used to create several different configurations.
- Step: Two height choices for steps and jumps.
- Row: Multiple hand positions for different difficulty levels of upper body pulling.
- Press: Three press positions to adjust resistance levels with ball grips for exercise variety.
- Dip/Leg Raise: Curved form supports the back for leg raises.
- Ab: Crunches or reverse crunches for Abdominal workouts.
Connectors are combined with stations to create a complete workout system.
- Pull-Up Short Connector: Overhand, neutral and rock grip positions provide a variety of exercise options.
- Cargo Net Short Connector: Provides a wide range of stretching and total body exercises against a flexible and unstAble surface.
- Arc Ladder Short Connector: Great options for total body exercises and stretches.
- Monkey Bar Long Connector:Choice of traditional grips or ball grips for traversing.
- Cargo Net Long Connector:Fun agility and strength exercises with difficulty levels dependent on the side of the net where the exercise is performed
- Traverse Bar Long Connector:Traverse exercises with two different grip options.