Unit Weight: 1301 lbs.
Size: 67″ L x 67″ W x 96″ H
It’s a new system for personal training. Synrgy360™ combines several popular total-body, dynamic exercises into a system that helps personal trainers more effectively train individuals and groups, giving users fun, unlimited ways to exercise. This system helps create a personal training focal point to facilitate individual personal training and small group training. Synrgy360 includes accessories, flooring and training materials together in one complete solution. Synrgy360 can facilitate eight of the top 20 trends highlighted in the 2012 annual American College of Sports Medicine survey of fitness trends, including functional fitness, strength training, exercise and weight loss, personal training, core training, group personal training, boot camp and sport-specific training.
Facilities can choose four customizable exercise spaces on the Synrgy360x, which also features a suspension and TRX Training Zones.
- 22 adjustable pulleys positions to accommodate different start positions
- Two 390lb weight stacks with max effective resistance 97.5 lbs per stack
- Small weight increments at 1.5 lbs (0.625kg)
- 1:4 cable ratio for longer and high speed movements
- 2 Hanging Accessory Storage Bars
- 1 Accessory Storage Tray
- 2 Short Handles
- 2 Long Handles
- 1 Belt
- Frame color
- Suspension Bar
- Front shrouds
- Adjustment Color
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coatings excluded); 5-year on the pulleys, weight plates, and guide rods; 1-year on the bearings, cables and grips; and 90-day on the upholstery, springs and any items not specified.