Unit Weight: 794 lbs.
Size: 68″ L x 63″ W x 96″ H
It’s a new system for personal training. Synrgy360™ combines several popular total-body, dynamic exercises into a system that helps personal trainers more effectively train individuals and groups, giving users fun, unlimited ways to exercise. This system helps create a personal training focal point to facilitate individual personal training and small group training. Synrgy360 includes accessories, flooring and training materials together in one complete solution. Synrgy360 can facilitate eight of the top 20 trends highlighted in the 2012 annual American College of Sports Medicine survey of fitness trends, including functional fitness, strength training, exercise and weight loss, personal training, core training, group personal training, boot camp and sport-specific training.
Facilities can choose three customizable spaces on the Synrgy360s, with optional TRX® Training Zone suspension bars.
- 22 adjustable pulleys positions to accommodate different start positions
- One 390lb weight stack with max effective resistance 97.5 lbs per stack
- Small weight increments at 1.5 lbs (0.625kg)
- 1:4 cable ratio for longer and high speed movements
- Rope Harness
- 1 Hanging Accessory Storage Bar
- 2 Accessory Storage Trays
- 1 Belt
- 1 Short Handle
- 1 Long Handle
- Frame Color
- Suspension Bar
- Accessory Kit
- 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coatings excluded); 5-year on the pulleys, weight plates, and guide rods; 1-year on the bearings, cables and grips; and 90-day on the upholstery, springs and any items not specified.