Unit Weight: 111 lbs.
Size: 54.6” L x 23 W x 39.5” H
Life Fitness, the company that brought you the original Lifecycle® exercise bike now introduces the Lifecycle GX. It’s biomechanically designed and user-tested to ensure a comfortable yet effective workout. Plus quality construction provides long-lasting durability ride after ride.
The dedicated Life Fitness, in-house biomechanics team has studied human movement and machine interaction to develop a bike that stands at the head of any class. Lifecycle GX has the most in demand features and a bold rear flywheel design that spins like no other. Engineered for low maintenance even with high volume use, this is one bike built to last.
- Robotically Welded Steel Frame with Rust Prevention E-Coating
- Dual-Magnetic Brake Resistance System
- Multi-Ribbed Belt Drive
- Precision Resistance Braking Lever
- Dual-Sided SPD Pedals
- Vertical and Fore/Aft Seat and Handlebar Adjustments
- Dual Water Bottle Holders
- Custom Molded Stretching Platforms
- Optional Touch Screen Computer is mounted to remain in an optimal viewing position.
- Computer workout feedback includes speed, distance, cadence, calories, time, heart rate and resistance level. It also displays percent of Heart Rate MAX, allowing instructors to create innovative classes using heart rate zones. Optional Polar Compatible chest strap required.
- 5-year structural frame; 3-year mechanical components (cranks, flywheel, handlebar, handlebar post, seat post, bearings, seat and handlebar adjustment mechanisms, drive mechanisms, resistance mechanism); 1-year saddle, pedals, console; 90-day wearable items (saddle upholstery, pedal straps); 90-day labor