Unit Weight: 16 lbs.
Dimensions: 6” W x 37” L x 4” H
The new Life Fitness Circuit Series is the ideal strength-training solution for users of all experience levels. Anyone can receive a complete, total-body workout from those new to strength training to regulars, and from those losing interest in exercising to the time-challenged. Plus, the Circuit Series can pump up enthusiasm in facilities with limited space and limited budgets. These machines are approachable for less-experienced users, yet still give experienced exercisers the challenging workout they crave. The Circuit Series is simple to operate, motivates people to get into and stick with the fitness habit, and delivers outstanding results.
- Optional wheel kits allow machines to be easily moved out of the way when not in use
- Can be added to previously purchased machines
- Frame Construction: Oval tubing with 11-gauge thickness (.120 wall). Low profile frame height for clean site lines and aesthetics throughout the facility.
- Adjustments: No set-up adjustments are required making this a key feature for true circuit training
- Lifeband Resistance™ System: Resistance provided by a series of polyelastomer Lifebands, a bound and covered group of elastomer strands. Push/pull selector pins provide easy resistance adjustments. Counter balances enable low starting resistance.
- Cables and Pulleys: 7 X 19 strand construction, lubricated, nylon-coated cable meets U.S. military specifications. 4 ½” and 6” diameter fiberglass impregnated fiberglass pulleys feature sealed bearings.
- Hand Grips: Extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear and tear resistant. Grips are retained with aluminum collars preventing them from slipping.
- Foot Platforms: All foot platforms are molded rubber with a slip-resistant texture.
- Upholstery: Superior grade of Naugahyde® vinyl used on all upholstered pads. Contoured cushions for superior comfort and durability.
- Paint: Electrostatic powder coated paint finish.
- Instructional Placards: Color 2D instructional placards with large graphics and font.
- ASTM & EN Certified
- ISO 9001 Certified for quality assurance
- 10 year limited warranty on the structural frame (coatings excluded), 5 years on the bearings, 1 year on cables, pulleys and grips; and 90 days on the upholstery and other items not specified.