Introducing the new Hammer Strength Training Vest—the essential accessory for anyone looking to get the most out of their Life Fitness Signature Series Cable Motion Dual Adjustable Pulley (DAP). Ideal for the serious athlete as well as the first-time user, attaching the DAP cables to the different Training Vest rings adds variety, resistance and assistance to workouts. Whether you’re looking for an exceptional core and stabilizer muscle workout, an advanced rehabilitation training option, or a unique tool to add excitement to agility drills, the Hammer Strength Training Vest delivers unrivaled results.
- Versatility. Combining the Training Vest and Dual Adjustable Pulley gives users the ability to create resistance in all planes of movement, train dynamically or functionally and connect the body from a variety of attachment points with the color-coded rings.
- Resistance Training. Adding resistance to training leads to increased balance, agility, and stability as well as greater muscle strength and power. By varying ring choice and pulley height, athletes can create tension for increased resistance training.
- Extra Assistance. Offers the ability to take off resistance for more complex drills, while allowing for full range of motion. Securing the pulley at a high anchor point on the Training Vest provides assistance with many types of exercises.
- Heavy-Duty, Color-Coded Rings. Eight sets of color-coded rings allow for easy instruction and training. Each ring is made of heavy-duty stainless steel able to support up to 100 pounds.
- Durable Construction and Size Selection. Constructed of high-grade Neoprene and breathable mesh fabric, the Training Vest moves with your body, and is easy to clean. Sizes range from XS to XXXL (chest size 29″ to 49″).
- Butterfly Clips. Users can achieve a more custom fit with Velcro® front closure secured by two butterfly clips with adjustable straps.