Why Schools Should Upgrade or Include New Exercise Equipment during Summer Months
Are you an educational administrative official, physical education leader, or even the football coach who has been tasked with the weight room? Does your campus feature a weight room or a general fitness center? Summer is a month of great potential. The spring semester is wrapping up to a close, and senior students are graduating into the next level of their lives. Campuses often undergo much-needed upgrades, and summer is a wise time to consider updating your commercial fitness equipment! What to Look For Over time, your equipment is most likely showing increased wear and tear. Take a moment to reflect on the following symptoms of necessary equipment replacement:
- Is the upholstery on your machines torn or cracked?
- Are your cardio machines not working correctly and possibly a safety concern?
- Are your free weight machines old and wobbly?
- Do your students want interactive features that are only available with newer models?
- Are the cables and pulleys on your strength equipment stressed or compromised?
- Are there missing pieces of equipment due to theft or breakage?
- Are there constant mechanical issues, yet servicing the equipment is too expensive?