Featured VideoClick Here to view more videos
San Diego State University Asks Advanced Exercise to Pull Off 11,500 Sq. Ft. Strength Equipment Overhaul Congratulations to San Diego State...
Low morale costs your company more than just its best employees; it impacts the quality of your customer service, as well. It’s an epidemic that...
Commercial Fitness Facility Design | Corporate Wellness Solutions
Advanced Exercise Equipment (AEE) consultants provide complete facility design services including 2D &
3D layouts. The first step to a successful fitness center project is having a well thought out plan designed by
professionals. After our initial consultation and planning sessions, we will provide a 2D or 3D layout that will
serve as a blueprint for your fitness facility’s success. Understanding your goals & objectives allows our sales
consultants to help provide you with the best facility possible.
Assessment information that we consider in creating your facility include:
- Demographic profile and population of the facility users
- Room access, exits, vantage points, traffic patterns and ADA compliancy
- Staffing and hours of operation
- Personal or public audiovisual products to be provided
- Room logistics including electrical, CATV lines, lighting and flooring
- What type of training will be provided (i.e. individual, private, group exercise training, etc.)
Sample 2D Layout
Sample 3D Layout
These are just a few of the considerations we would discuss to ensure that we provide the best fitness facility
Options possible for your space and budget... and the good news is that our consultative services and 2D
drawings are completely free of charge to you!
Contact one of our sales consultants today, so we can help you DESIGN your dream facility.
Find your Sales Consultant – Click Here
Other AEE Services – Click Here