Unit Weight: 11 lbs
- Console (Housing): 15" L x 1.6" W x 12" H
- Visible Screen: 15" Diagonal x 12" W x 9" H
This touch-screen console offers more than 60 video demonstrations. The easy-to-follow videos show exercisers how to set up the machine and perform dozens of exercises, making the Dual Adjustable Pulley even more valuable for people of all fitness levels. This first-ever product creates a sense of excitement that attracts people to your environment. The console demonstrates that your facility embraces new technology and allows anyone—from front desk staff to generalists on the floor— to assist an exerciser with the DAP.
- More Approachable: The innovative touch screen design makes it easy for anyone to get a challenging workout. By showing exercisers exactly how to set the machine and perform the exercises, people can find new moves that will help them achieve better results.
- 2 Mounting Features: The Console can be mounted directly on the DAP by Life Fitness installers. Alternately, facilities can have it mounted on a wall convenient to the machine.
- Compatible with all Signature Series Cable Motion Dual Adjustable Pulley machines—a great addition to units already in facilities
- Decreases potential intimidation by offering instruction on using the machine
- Offers confidence that the exercises are being performed correctly
- Exercisers can keep discovering new moves as they progress
- Viewing the large number of exercises available, people are more likely to seek the guidance of a trainer
- More difficult exercises can be accessed in a “trainers only” area to offer clients increasingly challenging workouts
- The DAP Console includes programming in six facility selectable languages
- 2-years electrical parts; 1-year mechanical parts and labor.