- BH Fitness
- First Degree Fitness
- Gym Wipes
- Hammer Strength
- Hampton Fitness
- InFlight Fitness
- Iron Grip Barbell
- Jacobs Ladder
- LifeCore Fitness
- Life Fitness
- Lock Jaw
- Marpo Kinetics
- North West Rubber
- Rage Fitness
- Spri Products, Inc.
- Troy Barbell
- Umax Strength
- Vicore Fitness
- Waio Broadcast
- ADA Accessible Products
- Audio/Visual Products
- Cross Trainers/Ellipticals
- Featured Products
- Free Weight Equipment
- Group Exercise
- Other Cardio
- Other Strength
- Plate-Loaded Strength
- Racks & Platforms
- Selectorized Strength
- Spin Bikes
- Sports Performance
- Storage Racks
- Used Equipment
- Weights and Bars
- Whole Body Vibration
- Workplace Solutions
Unit Weight: 425 lbs.
Weight Stack: 142 lbs.
Dimensions: 90” W x 66” L x 57” H
Optima Series offers a solid workout under its eye catching appearance. Built with proven components integrated into simple mechanisms, each piece is dependable and easy to maintain.
Streamlined adjustments remove unnecessary complexity and ensure that machines are ready to go without the need for a dedicated staff.
The dual function machines are key benefit to maximizing workouts in smaller facilities. Optima Duals can be combined with Optima Singles, Benches and Racks to create a versatile workout experience in a minimal space.
- Durable dual-resistance mechanism and swivel pads allow user to work both inner and outer thighs
- Simple single adjustment for 10-degree increments allows users a comfortable range-of-motion start position
- Tower is positioned in front to provide privacy for the user
- Frame Construction: U.S. made mechanical quality steel purchased in mill run quantities to assure the best consistency. Oval tubing with 11-gauge thickness (.120 wall). Low profile frame height for clean site lines and aesthetics throughout the facility.
- Seat Adjustments: Orange adjustment knobs for easy identification and change along with numbered settings for recurring workout settings.
- Movements: Basic, intuitive, movement includes a defined exercise path of motion for a fully controlled exercise.
- Weight Plates: 1” solid steel weight plates, pulley covers, low friction, self lubricating, weight plate bushings to minimize noise and friction. Magnetic weight pin for easy, secure adjustments. Incremental weight system is integrated on the guide rod for gradual 5lb weight increases.
- Guide Rods: Stainless steel weight stack guide rods.
- Weight Stack Shrouds: Standard on all Optima Selectorized machines for additional safety and aesthetics.
- Cables and Pulleys: 7 X 19 strand construction, lubricated, nylon-coated cable meets U.S. military specifications. 4 ½” and 6” diameter fiberglass impregnated fiberglass pulleys feature sealed bearings and pulley covers.
- Hand Grips: Extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear and tear resistant. Grips are retained with aluminum collars preventing them from slipping.
- Foot Platforms: All foot platforms are molded rubber with a slip-resistant texture.
- Upholstery: Superior grade of Naugahyde® vinyl used on all upholstered pads. Contoured cushions for superior comfort and durability.
- Paint: Electrostatic powder coated paint finish with a clear coat finish for enhanced appearance and protection.
- Instructional Placards: Color 2D instructional placards with large graphics and font.
- ASTM & EN Certified
- ISO 9001 Certified for quality assurance
- Front and Rear Shroud
- Premium Frame & Upholstery Color
- 10 year limited warranty on the structural frame, 1 year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates and grips; and 90 days on the upholstery and other items not specified.