- Ab Coaster
- BH Fitness
- Club Resource Group
- Diamond Rubber
- DKN Technology
- First Degree Fitness
- Fitness On Request
- Gym Wipes
- Hammer Strength
- Iron Grip Barbell
- Lemond Fitness
- Life Fitness
- Lock Jaw
- Railyard Fitness
- Spri Products, Inc.
- Troy Barbell
- Waio Broadcast
- ADA Accessible Products
- Audio/Visual Products
- Cross Trainers/Ellipticals
- Featured Products
- Free Weight Equipment
- Group Exercise
- Other Cardio
- Other Strength
- Plate-Loaded Strength
- Racks & Platforms
- Selectorized Strength
- Spin Bikes
- Sports Performance
- Storage Racks
- Used Equipment
- Weights and Bars
- Whole Body Vibration
Unit Weight: 605 lbs.
Dimensions: 59.5” W x 70” L x 60” H
Starting Resistance: 18 lbs
Hammer Strength is the #1 brand of plate-loaded equipment in the world and offers some of the industry's most advanced strength-training technologies. Hammer Strength boasts more than 80 innovative products; more strength training variety than anyone else.
Patented Iso-Lateral Movements allow users to train in converging and diverging movements with both limbs together, independently or alternating. The counterbalanced system allows for very light starting weights that are perfect for rehabilitation, aging adults and beginners. The advanced movement works on a controlled path of motion so there is no learning curve to experience a more advanced movement.
Originally designed for athletes who demand high performance training equipment, Hammer products benefit all users, from professional athletes to everyday champions.
- The ONLY Leg Press on the market providing an Iso-Lateral motion and a diverging path-of-motion
- Biomechanics are ideal for independent leg training for equal strength development
- Seat is angled at 35° and adjusts in ½" increments
- Footplate is designed to maintain the ankle at 90° throughout the entire movement to minimize undesirable forces
- Standard Rhino horns
- Frame Construction: U.S. made mechanical quality steel purchased in mill run quantities to assure the best consistency. Square and rectangular 11-gauge steel tubing.
- Seat Adjustments: Unique adjustments made without knobs or levers allow ½” increment adjustments for a perfect fit.
- Belts and Pulleys: Heavy duty belt systems insure a smooth, even motion
- Pivot Points: Pillow block bearings at all weight bearing pivot points for smooth movement and no maintenance.
- Hand Grips: Extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear and tear resistant. Grips retained with aluminum collars to prevent slipping.
- Foot Platforms: Polyethylene coated for impact, corrosion and abrasion resistance.
- Upholstery: Superior grade of Naugahyde® vinyl used on all upholstered pads.
- Paint: Electrostatic powder coated paint finish for enhanced appearance and protection.
- Instructional Placards: Color 2D instructional placards with large graphics and font.
- Made in the USA.
- ISO 9001 Certified for quality assurance.
- 10 year limited warranty on the structural frame, 5 year on pillow block bearings, guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates; 1 year on belts and grips and 90 days on upholstery and other items not specified.